Wednesday, November 6, 2013

The Blakwulf

Here's the tall and short of it: I'm an asshole, I know that. Things that I say hurt and offend people sometimes. And sometimes the things that other people say hurt and offend me. The difference is that I don't show it, because I don't want things to be about me and my feelings. I'm not like most people in the world who worry so much about what people think of them that they put on masks and fake personas and go out of their way so that people will like them or approve of them. I know how that makes me look, but I also know that I am a good person. I'm not a murderer, or a drug addict or a rapist. I don't drink or smoke or snort away the rent money. I do good things, things to help people, complete strangers. Not for me, not even for them, but because it's right. I'm not going to apologize for who I am. I have a purpose in this life that is bigger than I, and bigger than people's opinion of me. And I will not compromise that or my beliefs for anyone. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment